How To Connect Sterlingcoin (SLG) with Koinly
Sterlingcoin is a decentralized digital currency. It provides a range of services, including merchants, exchanges, mining pools, paper wallets, block explorers, API and an online wallet.
Do you have Sterlingcoin investments? Whatever your crypto investments - Koinly can help when it comes to your blockchain taxes. It's easy to get started. Simply connect Koinly to the Sterlingcoin blockchain via your public address. After connecting, Koinly imports all your trades and calculates all your gains, income and expenses. When tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Sterlingcoin (SLG) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Sterlingcoin (SLG) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Sterlingcoin (SLG) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Sterlingcoin public address
Your public address can easily be found in the wallet you use to interact with Sterlingcoin - for example, Ledger, Sterlingcoin Wallet and Trezor.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with SLG in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.