How To Connect Rubycoin (RBY) with Koinly
Rubycoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. Based on a Proof-of-Stake algorithm, it provides secure and instant transactions anywhere in the world, with no borders or limits.
Do you have Rubycoin investments? When it comes to crypto taxes, Koinly can streamline the entire process. All you need is your public address from to the Rubycoin blockchain. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. All of your gains, income and expenses will be calculated for you, with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Rubycoin (RBY) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Rubycoin (RBY) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Rubycoin (RBY) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Rubycoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Rubycoin - for example, MyEtherWallet, Blockchain and Coinomi.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Rubycoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.