How To Connect Pandacoin (PND) with Koinly
Pandacoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer digital cryptocurrency. It is a Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake hybrid blockchain. Pandacoin is an environmentally friendly coin that aims to become universally adopted with a focus on digital currency and smart contracts. Investing in Pandacoin? If you connect with Koinly, your crypto taxes don't have to be complicated.
To get started, all you need is your public address from the Pandacoin blockchain. When it comes to tax time, you'll only have to download the Koinly tax report for your country. Koinly does all the heavy lifting, importing your trades and automatically calculating your gains, income, and expenses.
Follow these steps to sync your Pandacoin (PND) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Pandacoin (PND) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Pandacoin (PND) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Pandacoin public address
Your public address can be found in the wallet you use to interact with Pandacoin - for example, Pandawallet, Coinomi and Samourai.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Pandacoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Now that you've found your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.