How To Connect PinkCoin (PINK) with Koinly
Pinkcoin is a community-driven, blockchain-based digital asset that supports charities and non-profit organizations. Using staking technology that is unique to PinkCoin (flash-stakes and side-staking), users are rewarded for their fundraising activity. Pinkcoin uses a Proof-of-Sale/Proof-of-Work hybrid consensus that facilitates its staking features allowing developers to build donation-based platforms.
If you're staking with Pinkcoin- it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. All you need to connect and get started with Koinly is your public address for the PinkCoin blockchain. After you've connected, Koinly automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses based on your transaction history. All you will need at tax time is your Koinly tax report, and you'll be ready to file!
Follow these steps to sync your PinkCoin (PINK) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your PinkCoin (PINK) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find PinkCoin (PINK) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your PinkCoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with PinkCoin - for example, Ledger, Samourai and Coinomi.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: To ensure your crypto taxes can be calculated correctly, make sure you connect every wallet you use to interact with PinkCoin.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.