How To Connect Phore (PHR) with Koinly
Phore is a low-cost, decentralized cryptocurrency. Its self-funded blockchain network, which allows users to earn a passive income, is based on a Proof-of-Stake system. Phore’s decentralized marketplace offers B2B blockchain services for companies interested in leveraging distributed ledger technology for their organizations.
If you're staking in Phore, connect with Koinly to make tax time easier. You can get started in just one step! All you need is your public address for the Phore blockchain. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Phore (PHR) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Phore (PHR) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Phore (PHR) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Phore public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Phore - for example, Phore Wallet, Ledger and Samourai.
Check out our integration pages for instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets**.**
Please note: in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly, make sure you add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Phore.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.