How to Connect Okcoin with Koinly
The first step is to download all your transaction data from Okcoin and import it to Koinly. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
Follow these steps to sync your OKCoin data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to your OKcoin account.
- In the top right corner, select the Profile icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select API.
- Click Create API Key.
- Give your API Key a label, for example, “Koinly”.
- Add a Passphrase.
- Leave Whitelist IP addresses blank.
- Under Permissions, leave the Withdraw and Trade boxes unchecked. Koinly only needs read access.
- Enter your email code and Two Factor Authentication.
- Copy your API Key and API Secret and paste into the fields in Koinly.
- Type the Passphrase you created earlier into the field in Koinly.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find OKCoin in the list
- Select API > Paste the API keys you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!