How To Connect Noir with Koinly
Noir is a decentralized cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. Based on the Sigma Protocol, NOIR provides transactions that are secure, private, and untraceable.
Are you investing in Noir? Whatever your transactions - Koinly can help when it comes to your Noir taxes. Ready to get started? All you need is your public address to connect Koinly to the Noir blockchain. After connecting, Koinly automatically imports all your trades and calculates all your gains, income, and expenses, providing easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return.
Follow these steps to sync your Noir (NOR) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Noir (NOR) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Noir (NOR) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Noir public address
Your public address can easily be found in the wallet you use to interact with Noir - for example, Ledger, Trezor and Coinomi. We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Noir in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.