How to file your Multis Wallet taxes with Koinly
Multis Wallet is a crypto treasury management platform for businesses in the blockchain industry. Whatever your investments, Koinly can help with your Multis Wallet taxes.
Follow these steps to sync your Multis Wallet data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Multis Wallet wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Multis Wallet in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How do I file my Multis Wallet taxes?
You'll need to calculate and report any income or capital gains you made with your tax office. For most people, this happens as part of your annual tax return.
There are a couple of ways you can do this - do it yourself, by identifying your taxable transactions, calculating your net capital gain or loss, and the fair market value of any crypto income.
Or, use a crypto tax calculator like Koinly to easily calculate your taxable income for you, and generate your crypto tax report, ready to file with your tax office.
Koinly works by importing your crypto transaction data to analyze what's taxable, and what's not.
Koinly lets you manage all your crypto transactions - from all the blockchains, wallets, and exchanges you use - from one single platform, making crypto tax simple.
Your frequently asked questions
Does Multis Wallet provide tax documents?
No. Multis Wallet does not provide tax documents. You'll either need to calculate your tax liability yourself or use tax software to help you.
How do I get tax reports and forms from Multis Wallet?
The easiest way to get your Multis Wallet tax report is to automatically connect to Koinly using your Multis Wallet address. Once you've added your address to Koinly, it'll automatically import your transaction history and calculate your gains, losses, income, and more.
Does Multis Wallet provide financial or end of year statements?
Yes. You can export financial statements from Multis Wallet for accounting purposes.