How To Connect Lynx with Koinly
Lynx is an open-source, clean-tech cryptocurrency that offers fast transaction speeds with low fees. It's an eco-friendly platform that uses a blockchain mined by a global network of low-powered devices and Raspberry Pis.
Are you investing in Lynx? Yes? Then filing your taxes is a certainty. There's no need to panic. It's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. All you have to do is connect Koinly to the Lynx blockchain via your public address. After you've connected your wallet, Koinly automatically imports all your trades. Then it will calculate your gains, income and expenses for you. At tax time, you will only need to download your Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Lynx data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Lynx wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Lynx in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Lynx public address
Your public address can be found in the wallet you use to interact with Lynx - for example, Lynx Wallet, AtomicDEX, and EOS LYNX.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: to ensure Koinly can calculate your taxes correctly, you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Lynx.
Once you've done this you're ready to connect to Koinly.