How to Connect Ledn and Koinly
How to connect Ledn with Koinly
Ledn is a crypto platform that gives investors access to leveraged products through crypto loans and savings accounts. Based in Canada, Ledn lets investors earn interest on crypto assets or use crypto as collateral for loans. Whatever your Ledn investments, Koinly can help with your crypto taxes. You just need a CSV file of your Ledn trading history - here's how.
Follow these steps to download your Ledn data:
You may need a few different CSV files from Ledn to get your complete transaction history depending on which products you're using on Ledn.
Trade History CSV
- Log in to Ledn and select Trade from the menu on the left.
- Select download CSV on the Trade page.
BTC History CSV
- Log in to Ledn and select BTC Savings from the menu on the left.
- Select download CSV on the BTC Savings page.
USDC Savings CSV
- Log in to Ledn and select USDC Savings from the menu on the left.
- Select download CSV from the USDC Savings page.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Ledn in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Ledn (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!