How to file your Justcoin taxes with Koinly
Justcoin crypto exchange is no longer operational. However, if you had taxable transactions on Justcoin prior to its closure, you may still have a tax liability. Koinly can help, here's how.
Follow these steps to download your Justcoin data:
- Log in to your Justcoin account
- Go to the transactions history page
- Export/download your transaction history for ALL years of trading (check with their support if you can't find this)
- Manually check that the file contains all your deposits, withdrawals and trades
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Justcoin in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Justcoin (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!