How To Connect ImageCoin with Koinly
ImageCoin is a decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency that is based on a Proof-of-Work algorithm. It focuses on performance, security, and low-cost transactions. Forked from DASH and using peer-to-peer technology, ImageCoin converts any picture into a digital form which can then be used to facilitate image searches. ImageCoin provides anonymous, instant transactions anywhere in the world.
Are you investing in ImageCoin? Whether you're trading, staking or farming - Koinly can help when it comes to your blockchain taxes. To get started, simply connect Koinly to the ImageCoin blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your ImageCoin (IMG) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your ImageCoin (IMG) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find ImageCoin (IMG) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your ImageCoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with ImageCoin - for example, IMG Wallet, Ledger and Coinomi.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: don't forget you need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with ImageCoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, you're ready to connect to Koinly.