How To Connect Global Currency Reserve (GCR) with Koinly
Global Currency Reserve is a digital currency used to send money instantly and make online payments. The platform utilizes its own currency, called GCR, as well as its own blockchain. The GCR coin uses the Proof of Stake consensus mechanism to confirm transactions.
Are you investing in Global Currency Reserve? If so, it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. To get started, simply connect Koinly to the Global Currency Reserve blockchain via your public address. Once you've connected, not only does Koinly imports all your trades automatically, but it also calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Global Currency Reserve (GCR) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Global Currency Reserve (GCR) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Global Currency Reserve (GCR) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Global Currency Reserve public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Global Currency Reserve - for example, MyEtherWallet, Blockchain Wallet, Coinomi.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly, make sure you add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Global Currency Reserve.
Now, here’s how to connect to Koinly with your public address.