Want to add your API details from Coinbase to Koinly yourself instead of authorizing access? Here's your step by step guide on how to do it.
1. Log in to your Coinbase account.
2. Select your profile icon in the top right corner.
3. Select settings from the drop down menu.
4. Select API.
5. Select + new API.
6. Complete the two-factor verification.
7. Under accounts, select all.
8. Under permissions, check the following permissions:
9. Select create.
10. Copy your API key and API secret. Store them in a safe place - you won't be able to access them again.