How To Connect BitBay (BAY) with Koinly
BitBay (BAY) is a free, decentralized cryptocurrency trading platform that offers enhanced trading tools and secure and anonymous transactions. It is one of the few exchanges that allows traders to trade with the Polish Zloty (PLN).
To get started, simply connect Koinly to the BitBay blockchain via your public address. After connecting, Koinly does the work for you, all your trades are automatically uploaded and your gains, income and expenses are calculated for you. All you need to do at tax time is download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your BitBay (BAY) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your BitBay (BAY) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find BitBay (BAY) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your BitBay public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with BitBay - for example, BitBay Qt Wallet, Coinbase and Electrum Wallet.
Check out our integration pages, we have instructions on how to find your public address for a variety of popular wallets.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with BitBay in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.