How To Connect AudioCoin (ADC) with Koinly
AudioCoin is a fully decentralized, peer-to-peer digital currency for the music industry based on the Proof of Stake algorithm. With its transparent, distributed ledger, it breaks down the traditional barriers of music financing. Artists and consumers are connected directly and rewarded tangibly, which renders the current streaming model of music redundant.
Are you investing in AudioCoin? Whatever your investments - Koinly can help when it comes to your blockchain taxes. All you need to get started is your public address for the AudioCoin blockchain. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically, calculating all your gains, income and expenses for you. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your AudioCoin (ADC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your AudioCoin (ADC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find AudioCoin (ADC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your AudioCoin public address
Your public address is available in the wallet you use to interact with AudioCoin - for example, Samourai, Bread Wallet and Coinomi.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly, you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with AudioCoin.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.