How to file your 21Bitcoin taxes with Koinly
21Bitcoin is a Bitcoin-only crypto exchange that launched in 2021 that’s popular with European investors thanks to low fees and a user-friendly app. Whatever your Bitcoin investments, Koinly can help with your 21Bitcoin taxes.
Follow these steps to download your 21Bitcoin data:
- Sign in to your 21bitcoin account and tap on Activity in the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap on the Download Icon in the top right corner.
- Select your date range. You'll need to download your entire transaction history from 21Bitcoin.
- Save the generated CSV file.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find 21Bitcoin in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from 21Bitcoin (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How do I file my 21Bitcoin taxes?
You'll need to calculate and report any income or capital gains you made with your tax office. For most people, this happens as part of your annual tax return.
There are a couple of ways you can do this - do it yourself, by identifying your taxable transactions, calculating your net capital gain or loss, and the fair market value of any crypto income.
Or, use a crypto tax calculator like Koinly to easily calculate your taxable income for you, and generate your crypto tax report, ready to file with your tax office.
Koinly works by importing your crypto transaction data to analyze what's taxable, and what's not.
Koinly lets you manage all your crypto transactions - from all the blockchains, wallets, and exchanges you use - from one single platform, making crypto tax simple.
Your frequently asked questions
Does 21Bitcoin provide tax documents?
No, 21Bitcoin does not provide tax documents, but you can export your 21Bitcoin transaction history CSV file for tax purposes.
How do I get tax reports and forms from 21Bitcoin?
The easiest way to get a 21Bitcoin tax report is to export your 21Bitcoin transaction history CSV file and upload this to a crypto tax calculator like Koinly. Once you've uploaded your CSV file, Koinly will identify your taxable transactions and calculate your gains, losses, income, and more.
Does 21Bitcoin provide financial or end of year statements?
No. 21Bitcoin does not provide financial or end-of-year statements, but you can export your 21Bitcoin transaction history as a CSV file.