How To Connect Experience Points (XP) with Koinly
Experience Points is an independent blockchain that is both a digital currency and a platform-agnostic incentive rewards token. It was designed to compensate gamers and the gaming community by earning XP, the native currency, through playing video games, activities, sports, education, and conservation. XP can be used to purchase goods from online vendors, in-game purchases, or on cryptocurrency exchanges. Experience Points uses a Proof of Stake algorithm, which also enables users to earn interest simply by holding onto their earned XP.
Are you investing in Experience Points? Whether you're trading, staking or farming - your crypto taxes will be effortless with Koinly. Get started today by connecting Koinly to the Experience Points blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Next, Koinly calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Experience Points (XP) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Experience Points (XP) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Experience Points (XP) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Experience Points public address
Your public address is available in the wallet you use to interact with Experience Points - for example, XP Core Wallet.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Experience Points in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.