How to Connect XinFin (XDC) and Koinly
XinFin is an EVM-compatible hybrid blockchain powered by its native coin XDC. XinFin combines the power of public and private blockchains via interoperable smart contracts. Whatever your XDC investments, Koinly can help. Just connect via API using your public address or upload a CSV file of your XDC transactions. Here's how.
Follow these steps to sync your XinFin (XDC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your XinFin (XDC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find XinFin (XDC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your XinFin public address
You can find your XinFin public address in the wallet you use to interact with XDC - for example XDC Wallet or Guarda Wallet. Make sure you do this for every wallet you use to interact with XDC.
Not sure how? We've got step by step instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages. Just search for the wallet you use. Once you have your public address, here's how to connect to Koinly.