How to Connect Polkawallet and Koinly
Polkawallet is a non-custodial mobile wallet built for the Polkadot ecosystem, letting investors access the Polkadot DeFi market. When it comes to tax time, Koinly can help you get your Polkawallet taxes done in a crunch - just connect via API or CSV. Here's how.
Follow these steps to sync your Polkawallet data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Polkawallet wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Polkawallet in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!