How To Connect Orbitcoin (ORB) with Koinly
Orbitcoin is a decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency that supports alternative space projects. Based on a hybrid Proof-of-Work/Proof-of-Stake consensus, Orbitcoin allows its users to store, receive, and send payments with the use of its electronic wallet.
Are you investing in Orbitcoin? Whatever your crypto investments - Koinly can help when it comes to your blockchain taxes. If you've got your public address from the Orbitcoin blockchain, you're ready to get started! After you connect, Koinly automatically calculates your gains, income and expenses for you, saving you from a tax time headache. When tax time comes around, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Orbitcoin (ORB) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Orbitcoin (ORB) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Orbitcoin (ORB) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Orbitcoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Orbitcoin - for example, Samourai, BreadWallet and GreenAddress.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Orbitcoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.