How to Connect MyEtherWallet and Koinly
MyEtherWallet (MEW) lets investors trade ETH, ERC20 tokens, NFTs, and more on the Ethereum blockchain, as well as other Ethereum compatible blockchains like ETC, BSC, and Polygon. Whatever your crypto investments, figuring out your MyEtherWallet taxes and creating your tax report couldn't be easier if you connect MEW with Koinly. MyEtherWallet connects to Koinly via API - all you need to do is grab your public address.
Follow these steps to sync your MyEtherWallet | MEW (ETH) data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to your MyEtherWallet account.
- From the top navigation, select Ethereum from the drop-down menu.
- On the following page, select my main account.
- Select copy under your public address.
The steps above will sync all of your Ethereum transactions. If you're also using your MEW wallet to interact with Binance Smart Chain or Polygon, you'll need to create separate wallets for these in Koinly.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find MyEtherWallet | MEW (ETH) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
This integration will only sync transactions from the Ethereum network. In order to sync your other networks, pleas go here, paste in your public address and then select all the blockchains that you have used.