How to Connect Keplr and Koinly
Keplr is an interchain browser extension wallet that investors use to store, transfer, stake and earn crypto. Whether you're investing in ATOM, OSMO, SCRT, or more - Koinly can help make your crypto tax simple. Koinly connects to Keplr via API or by uploading a CSV file of your transaction history. Here's how.
Follow these steps to sync your Keplr Wallet data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Keplr Wallet wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Keplr Wallet in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!