How to Connect IDEX with Koinly
How It Works
The first and usually only step is to download all your data from IDEX and import it to Koinly. There are a few ways you can do that:
Follow these steps to download your IDEX data:
- Sign in to your IDEX account.
- From the drop-down menu in the top right corner, select Trade History.
- In the top right corner, select Download CSV.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find IDEX in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from IDEX (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!