How To Connect Groestlcoin with Koinly
Groestlcoin is a decentralized, open-source peer-to-peer (p2p) cryptocurrency. It provides instant and private transactions with almost ZERO fees. Groestlcoin, which started out as a fork of Litecoin, can be mined with GPU, CPU, and ASIC. It is one of the six accepted algorithms in the CryptoNight family of algorithms.
To get started with your GRS taxes, simply connect Koinly to the Groestlcoin blockchain. All you need is your public address. Once you've connected your account, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Next, Koinly calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. Tax time will be a breeze with Koinly's tax report.
Follow these steps to sync your Groestlcoin (GRS) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Groestlcoin (GRS) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Groestlcoin (GRS) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Groestlcoin public address
Your public address can be found in the wallet you use to interact with Groestlcoin - for example, Guarda wallet, Electrum-GRS and Trezor Model T. We've put together instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you have to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Groestlcoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
After you've identified your public address, you're ready to connect to Koinly.