How To Connect ExclusiveCoin with Koinly
Exclusive Coin is a decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. It uses a full Proof-of-Stake mechanism which is secure and private.
Are you staking ExclusiveCoin? Whatever your investments - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. To get started, simply connect Koinly to the ExclusiveCoin blockchain via your public address. After connecting, Koinly automatically imports all your trades and calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, you only need to download your tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your ExclusiveCoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to store your ExclusiveCoin investments - for example, ExclusiveCoin Wallet, Ledger and Trezor.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with ExclusiveCoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
After you've identified your public address, you're ready to connect to Koinly.