How To Connect EuropeCoin with Koinly
EuropeCoin is an open-source, decentralized, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. It is a cryptocurrency with its own unique social, economical, political, and technical features. The blockchain is focused on the European community and educating Europeans on the use of blockchain technology versus centralized finance.
Do you hold investments in EuropeCoin? Whatever your investments - when it comes to your blockchain taxes, Koinly can help make your taxes easier. It's easy to get started. All you need to connect Koinly to the EuropeCoin blockchain is your public address. After connecting, Koinly will import all your trades automatically and calculate all your gains, income and expenses. At tax time, all you will need to do is download the Koinly tax report, which provides easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return.
Follow these steps to sync your EuropeCoin (ERC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your EuropeCoin (ERC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find EuropeCoin (ERC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your EuropeCoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with EuropeCoin - for example, Atomic, Ledger and Trezor.
To help make things easier, we've put together instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: it's important to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with EuropeCoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.