How To Connect Diamond (DMD) with Koinly
Diamond is a Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency. It is one of the oldest and most reputable PoS coins in the crypto market. It allows people to send money anywhere in the world instantly, securely and at near-zero cost. As a PoS cryptocurrency, it is a smart investment for those who want an alternative to other cryptocurrencies. It helps users store value in a way that is supported by network services, infrastructure, and protocols.
If you're investing in Diamond, Koinly can help make completing your crypto taxes incredibly easy. Want to know more? All you have to do to get started is connect Koinly to the Diamond blockchain via your public address. After you've connected the blockchain, Koinly automatically imports all your trades. From here, Koinly uses your trade history to calculate all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. When it comes to tax time, all you have to do is download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’ll be ready to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Diamond (DMD) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Diamond (DMD) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Diamond (DMD) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Diamond public address
Your public address is available in the wallet you use to interact with Diamond - for example, Coinmama, Ledger and Electrum.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: To make sure Koinly can calculate your crypto taxes correctly, you’ll need to do this step for every wallet you use to interact with Diamond.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.