How to Connect Dcoin with Koinly
Follow these steps to download your Dcoin data:
- Log in to your Dcoin account.
- In the top right corner, select Orders.
- Select Exchange Orders.
- Select the Completed Orders tab.
- Select a date range. Koinly will need your entire transaction history, so you may need to download multiple files.
- Click Export Report.
Dcoin does not include deposits and withdrawals in your CSV files. These transactions will need to be added manually, or be creating a custom CSV file.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Dcoin in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Dcoin (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!