How to Connect Dash (DASH) with Koinly
Are you investing in Dash (DASH)? Whether you're trading, mining or farming - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly.
To get started, simply connect Koinly to the Dash blockchain via your public address or CSV file upload. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Next, Koinly calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Dash (DASH) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Dash (DASH) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Dash (DASH) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
- We recommend syncing your XPUB key rather than individual addresses. Learn more
- The API only accepts XPUB keys that start with xpub/ypub/zpub. Keys starting with "drkv" are not supported
- You can enter multiple public addresses by adding a comma between them
How to find your Dash public key
You can export your Dash xpub key from most wallets - but the way to get your xpub key varies depending on the wallet you're using. We've got a help guide on how to get xpub keys from many popular wallets. There are a few wallets that do not provide xpub keys - we have a recovery phrase method that will help you get your xpub key in these instances.
Please note: your xpub key is different for every single blockchain, so you'll need to export it separately for all the coins you're transacting with, for example, your xpub DASH key, xpub BCH key, xpub LTC key.