How To Connect Curecoin (CURE) with Koinly
Curecoin is a cryptocurrency that combines encrypted currency and scientific research. It uses the Proof of Stake protocol and is designed in a way that 99.9% of the electricity that is used during the mining process is dedicated to medical research processing. Users are rewarded with CURE tokens for mining, mining being computer time and capacity.
Do you hold Curecoin investments? It's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. To get started, just connect Koinly to the Curecoin blockchain using either your public address. Once connected, Koinly automatically imports all your trades and calculates all your gains and income. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Curecoin (CURE) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Curecoin (CURE) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Curecoin (CURE) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Curecoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Curecoin - for example, Ledger, CureCoin Wallet and Coinomi.
Check out our integration pages for instructions on how to do this for some of the most popular wallets.
Please note: it is important that add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Curecoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.