How to Connect Coinswitch and Koinly
Coinswitch is a popular Indian crypto exchange, launched in 2017 and based in Bengaluru. Coinswitch has attracted millions of users thanks to its unique non-custodial model and user-friendly app. Whatever your Coinswitch investments, Koinly can help you report your crypto taxes to the Income Tax Department. Just get a CSV file of your transaction history - here's how.
Follow these steps to download your Coinswitch data:
- Log in to Coinswitch.
- Navigate to the export transaction history CSV option.
- Export your CSV file.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Coinswitch in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Coinswitch (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!