Filing Your Coinseed Taxes
How It Works
The first and usually only step is to download all your transaction data from Coinseed and upload it into Koinly. Here's how.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Coinseed in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Coinseed (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!