How to Connect Coinmama and Koinly
Coinmama is a user-friendly crypto exchange where you can buy and sell crypto, offering a tiered fee structure that reduces the more active an investor you are. Whatever your Coinmama investments, Koinly can help with your crypto taxes. All you need is a CSV file of your Coinmama transaction history.
Follow these steps to download your Coinmama data:
- Log in to your Coinmama account
- Go to the transactions history page
- Export/download your transaction history for ALL years of trading (check with their support if you can't find this)
- Manually check that the file contains all your deposits, withdrawals and trades
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Coinmama in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Coinmama (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!