How to Connect CoinFalcon with Koinly
The first - and in most cases, the only - step is to download all your data from CoinFalcon and upload it to Koinly. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
Follow these steps to sync your CoinFalcon data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to your CoinFalcon account.
- In the top right corner, select the Profile icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select My Account.
- From the left-hand menu, select API Access.
- Select Add new key.
- Give your API key a name, for example, “Koinly”.
- Uncheck the Write box. Koinly only needs read access.
- Copy your API Key and API Secret and paste into the fields in Koinly.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find CoinFalcon in the list
- Select API > Paste the API keys you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!