How to Connect Bottlepay with Koinly
Bottlepay is a UK-based based crypto app available across Europe that lets you send, receive and store Bitcoin on the Lightning Network. Whatever your transactions - Koinly can help with your crypto taxes. All you need is your Bottlepay CSV file. Here's how.
Follow these steps to sync your Bottlepay data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Bottlepay wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bottlepay in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!