How to Connect Bity and Koinly
Bity is a Swiss crypto exchange that lets investors buy, sell, and trade popular cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, and USDT. Whatever your investments, Koinly can help with your crypto taxes - just grab a CSV file of your Bity transaction history.
Follow these steps to download your Bity data:
- Log in to Bity.
- Select transactions in the top menu.
- Select export to CSV.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bity in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Bity (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!