How to Connect Bitpanda with Koinly
How to connect Bitpanda with Koinly
A trusted crypto exchange that's been going since 2014 - Bitpanda lets investors buy, trade, and sell a great range of crypto, as well as invest in ETFs, crypto indices and more. Whatever your transactions, Koinly can help with your Bitpanda crypto taxes. Just connect via API or upload a CSV file.
Follow these steps to sync your Bitpanda data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to Bitpanda.
- Select the panda icon in the top right corner.
- Select API key.
- Enter a name for your API key, for example, "Koinly".
- Under scope, check transaction, balance and trading. Note that this API is limited to reading so this does not give Koinly any access to your actual funds.
- Select generate new API key.
- You'll need to click on Confirm, which will send a confirmation email.
- Once you have confirmed the API creation, copy your API key and paste it into the field in Koinly.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bitpanda in the list
- Select API > Paste the API keys you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!