Generating Your Binance Jersey Tax Documents
How It Works
Binance Jersey is no longer operational, however, Koinly can still help with your Binance Jersey crypto taxes. Here's how.
Follow these steps to download your Binance Jersey data:
- Log in to your Binance Jersey account
- Go to the transactions history page
- Export/download your transaction history for ALL years of trading (check with their support if you can't find this)
- Manually check that the file contains all your deposits, withdrawals and trades
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Binance Jersey in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Binance Jersey (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!