How To Connect Bitcoin CZ with Koinly
Bitcoin CZ (BCZ) is a fork of Bitcoin Cash, enhancing the privacy capabilities of the original blockchain that connects blockchains to IoT through apps/widgets. Whatever your BCZ investments, Koinly can help with your taxes.
If you hold investments in Bitcoin CZ, you're going to have to record your activity in your tax return. Whatever your investments - Koinly can help when it comes to your blockchain taxes. To get started, simply connect Koinly to the Bitcoin CZ blockchain via your public address. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Bitcoin CZ (BCZ) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Bitcoin CZ (BCZ) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bitcoin CZ (BCZ) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Bitcoin CZ public address
Log in to the wallet you use to interact with Bitcoin CZ - for example, Trezor, Exodus and Ledger - and follow the wallet's instructions to locate your public address. We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: don't forget to add the public address from every wallet you use to interact with Bitcoin CZ in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.