How to Connect AdaLite and Koinly
AdaLite is a Cardano web wallet that lets you buy, sell, and stake ADA. It's a popular choice for investors who want to access their funds using a hardware wallet, as AdaLite supports popular hardware options like Trezor model T, Ledger Nano X, and Ledger Nano S. You can connect AdaLite to Koinly to do your Cardano crypto taxes using API or by importing a CSV file of your transaction history. Here’s how.
Follow these steps to sync your Adalite (ADA) data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to your AdaLite account.
- Select advanced in the top menu.
- Copy your Shelley extended public key.
- Paste your public key into the field in Koinly.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Adalite (ADA) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!