How to File Your 1Inch Wallet Taxes with Koinly
1Inch Wallet is a popular DeFi wallet that lets investors trade crypto, tokens, and NFTs, as well as access a variety of in-built DeFi protocols with the in-built dApp browser. Whatever your 1Inch Wallet transactions, Koinly can help with your crypto taxes.
Follow these steps to sync your 1inch Wallet data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your 1inch Wallet wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find 1inch Wallet in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How do I file my 1Inch Wallet taxes?
You'll need to calculate and report any income or capital gains you made with your tax office. For most people, this happens as part of your annual tax return.
There are a couple of ways you can do this - do it yourself, by identifying your taxable transactions, calculating your net capital gain or loss, and the fair market value of any crypto income.
Or, use a crypto tax calculator like Koinly to easily calculate your taxable income for you, and generate your crypto tax report, ready to file with your tax office.
Koinly works by importing your crypto transaction data to analyze what's taxable, and what's not.
Koinly lets you manage all your crypto transactions - from all the blockchains, wallets, and exchanges you use - from one single platform, making crypto tax simple.
Your frequently asked questions
Does 1Inch Wallet provide tax documents?
No. 1Inch Wallet does not issue tax documents for users. You'll instead need to get your 1Inch transaction history and calculate your taxes yourself, or use a crypto tax calculator to do it for you.
How do I get tax reports and forms from 1Inch Wallet?
The easiest way to get your 1Inch Wallet taxes done is to connect to crypto tax software, either via CSV file upload or by connecting using your public address.
Does 1Inch Wallet provide financial or end of year statements?
No, 1Inch Wallet does not provide financial or end of year statements for users, but you can use crypto tax software to generate these forms for tax purposes.