How To Connect Myriad (XMY) with Koinly
Myriadcoin is an open-source, decentralized cryptocurrency. It is used to make peer-to-peer transactions over the internet. Myriad is a multi-algorithm coin, the first to support five algorithms, leading to higher security and the prevention of the centralization of mining power.
If you hold investments in Myriad, connect with Koinly and make filing your crypto taxes easier. To get started, connect Koinly to the Myriad blockchain via your public address. Once you've connected, not only does Koinly import all your trades for you, but it also automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses. The only thing you have to do at tax time is to download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Myriad (XMY) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Myriad (XMY) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Myriad (XMY) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Myriad public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Myriad - for example, MyEtherWallet, Blockchain Wallet, Coinomi.
Our integration pages have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets.
Please note: To make sure your crypto taxes are calculated correctly, you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Myriad.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.