How To Connect Netko with Koinly
Are you investing in Netko? Whatever your investments - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly.
To get started, simply connect Koinly to the Netko blockchain via your public address. After connecting to Koinly, all your trades will be imported and all your gains, income and expenses with automatically be calculated. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report, easy-to-spot totals, for your country and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Netko data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Netko wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Netko in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Netko public address
Your public address can be found in the wallet you use to interact with Netko - for example, Samourai, BreadWallet and GreenAddress.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly, make sure you remember to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Netko.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.