How To Connect Edgeware with Koinly
Edgeware is a smart contract blockchain built on the Polkadot ecosystem. It is a self-improving blockchain with a community-managed treasury, decentralized proposal system and network of DAOs. It provides a platform for digital currency developers, builders, and digital currency enthusiasts that are looking to establish themselves. Regardless of your investment activity, when it comes to your Edgeware taxes, Koinly can help.
To get started, simply connect Koinly to the Edgeware blockchain via your public address. Once you've connected your Edgeware wallet with Koinly, the rest is easy. Koinly automatically imports all your trades and calculates your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. When tax time comes around, all you need to do is download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Edgeware (EDG) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Edgeware (EDG) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Edgeware (EDG) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Edgeware public address
It's easy to find your Edgeware public address, all you have to do is go to the wallet you use to interact with Edgeware - for example, Math Wallet, CoinCarp and Polkadot Wallet.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Edgeware in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
If you've got your public address, it's easy to connect to Koinly.