How To Connect Dimecoin with Koinly
Dimecoin is a free, decentralized, open-source blockchain that is used for transferring digital currency fast and without fees. It offers financial products and services that allow Point-of-Sale integration, peer-to-peer (P2P) transfers and remittance payment methods. Dimecoin uses the Proof of Work (PoW) protocol.
Investing in Dimecoin? Whatever your investments - Koinly can help when it comes to your blockchain taxes. It's easy to connect the Dimecoin blockchain to Koinly. All you need is your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades and automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses, providing you with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Dimecoin (DIME) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Dimecoin (DIME) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Dimecoin (DIME) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Dimecoin public address
Your public address is available in the wallet you use to interact with Dimecoin - for example, Dimecoin Wallet, Ledger and Trezor.
Our integration pages have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets, see if your wallet is listed for more help.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Dimecoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.