How To Connect Denarius (D) with Koinly
Denarius is a free, open-source, decentralized cryptocurrency blockchain. Developed from the Bitcoin software, Denarius features faster and more reliable transactions than its predecessor. Primarily used for staking, Denarius uses a Proof of Work and Proof of Stake hybrid consensus.
If you're investing in Denarius, why not connect with Koinly to make your crypto taxes easier? All you have to do is connect Koinly to the Denarius blockchain via your public address. When tax time comes around, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Denarius (D) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Denarius (D) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Denarius (D) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Denarius public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Denarius - for example, Ledger, Coinomi and Bread Wallet.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: don't forget to connect every wallet you use to interact with Denarius to Koinly.
After you've identified your public address, you're ready to connect to Koinly.