How To Connect Crown with Koinly
Crown is a decentralized cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that is capable of developing and running economy applications. Crown infrastructure supports a variety of blockchain-based projects, ranging from applications to cloud businesses. The platform allows users to use system nodes and master nodes to vote on development proposals. You need to stake 10,000 CRW and 500 CRW, respectively, to earn the privilege to vote.
Are you staking CRW? Whatever your investments - Koinly can help when it comes to your blockchain taxes. All you need to connect Koinly to the Crown blockchain is your public address. Once connected, Koinly takes care of all the hard work, calculating all your gains, income and expenses based on your transaction history. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Crown (CRW) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Crown (CRW) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Crown (CRW) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Crown public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Crown - for example, Trezor, MyEtherWallet and Coinomi.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Crown in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
After you've identified your public address, you're ready to connect to Koinly.