How To Connect ColossusXT with Koinly
ColossusXT is a decentralized, community-oriented, energy-efficient cryptocurrency with a strong focus on privacy and real-world implementation. The blockchain features privacy-based technology that benefits individual investors – such as obfuscation and a see-saw rewards mechanism for staking nodes and master nodes.
Do you have ColossusXT investments? If so, it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. All you have to do to get started is connect Koinly to the ColossusXT blockchain. You only need your public address to connect. After you've connected, Koinly automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your ColossusXT (COLX) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your ColossusXT (COLX) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find ColossusXT (COLX) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your ColossusXT public address
Your public address can be easily found in the wallet you use to interact with ColossusXT - for example, COLX Wallet, Binance and MetaMask.
Visit our integration pages for instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets.
Please note: in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly, you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with ColossusXT.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.