How to Connect Coinfinity and Koinly
Coinfinity is an Austrian crypto exchange that lets European investors buy, sell, and trade BTC and ETH. Whichever crypto you're investing in with Coinfinity, Koinly can help with your crypto taxes - just get your Coinfinity transaction history CSV file.
Follow these steps to download your Coinfinity data:
- Log in to Coinfinity.
- Select menu in the top right.
- From the drop down menu, select orders.
- Select export to CSV.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Coinfinity in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Coinfinity (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!